WESTERN NEW PROFESSIONAL NURSES ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIP
Membership is open to all RNs who live or work in
Niagara, Orleans, Erie, Genesee, Wyoming, Chautauqua
and Cattaraugus counties.
Click Join Us to join or renew your membership
Full Membership RN: $85 per year
Retired RN: $65 per year
Associate Membership (unlicensed student): $15 per year
Directors of Nursing in Long Term Care:
(PNAWNY Dues $85 + DNLTC Dues $25): $110 per year
Our promise to you, our members….
Members receive the most up to date information about national, state and local trends, policies and legislation regarding our professional practice. At our education and business meetings you are able to dialogue, discuss and network with colleagues from across WNY on issues that matter most to you and our healthcare community. Educational presentations bring area healthcare and policy experts to you with topics targeted at enhancing professional practice. Support your Professional Nurses Association of WNY so we can continue to serve you, our patients and families and our community in the best way possible.
• Educational Programs - Current topics related to personal and professional growth.
• Networking - Access to other members of the Professional Nurses Association of WNY across the seven counties of Western New York.
• Research and Scholarly Activities Conference co-sponsored with local Sigma Theta Tau chapters - Spotlights innovation and best practice in nursing in
• Buffalo News Nurses Week insert during National Nurses Week - Highlights the contribution of WNY nurses to the health of our community. We have been
coordinating this for over two decades.
• Nurse of Distinction and Outstanding Staff Nurse awards for WNY - Coordination of this recognition program in conjunction with the Buffalo News.
• Annual Nursing Awards Banquet at Salvatore’s each June - Over 300 nurses from all specialties and practice levels turn out to network and celebrate
nursing in Western New York.
• Newsletter “Vital Signs” & Advertising Supplement - Keep up-to-date on issues and activities that impact your practice and your profession including
employment opportunities for RNs, legislative and legal updates.
• Legislative Activity and Committee participation - Opportunity to influence nursing and healthcare issues.
• Group Health Insurance & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit – Health insurance offered at a group rate. We also have $4,000 AD&D coverage for
our members if registered with carrier.
• West Herr Select Membership - Members of our Association receive membership in a group purchase plan with discounts on new & used vehicles as well
as service and protection plans.
• Associate Membership - Membership available to unlicensed professional nursing students, at a reduced rate.