Academy of Medical Surgical Nurses
Professional Nurses Association of WNY
October 20, 2018
3rd Annual WNY Nursing Symposium
4.0 Contact Hour**
Location: Buffalo Marriott Niagara, 1340 Millersport Highway, Amherst, New York 14221
Time: 8:30 am to 9:00 am – Registration
9:00 am to 2:15 pm – Presentations (lunch included)
Speakers: Michael Cummings, MD; Michael Gough, MD; Chelsea Glomb, PT; Shannon Mahar, RN; Barb Walker, RN.
Four exciting presentations on essential topics for the medical surgical nurse in the clinical or educational setting and other interested nurses.
- · Participants will be able to identify latest updates in Understanding Psychiatric Diagnoses and the Complex Patient, Symptom-Based Alcohol Withdrawal Management for Hospitalized Patients, Safe Patient Handling and Insulin and the Inpatient.
- · Dr. Michael Cummings, Erie County Medical Center – Understanding Psychiatric Diagnoses and the Complex Patient
- · Dr. Michael Gough, Catholic Health System – Symptom-Based Alcohol Withdrawal Management for Hospitalized Patients
- · Chelsea Glomb & Shannon Mahar, Erie County Medical Center – Safe Patient Handling
- · Barb Walker, Olean General – Insulin and the Inpatient
**This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Northeast Multistate Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Please fill out this coupon and mail it to PNA of WNY By 10/03/18 or register on WNYPNA website https://wnypna.org/events
Registration: $50.00 per person
If you prefer to pay by check please remit to:
Professional Nurses Association of WNY 4511 Main Street Rear Snyder NY 14226